Monday, August 19, 2013

Cancer Update Video's

Cancer Update Diaries/vlogs. 



So I've been working on my video blogs (vlogs) and I have decided to post them up on this site.
Video #1 is only on my Facebook page because it was made the day after I got out of hospital, so I just "winged" it.
Most of the time I will try not and make cancer the primary focus of this blog because my cancer does not define me, but right now it's kind of in the drivers seat. The videos contain good music, some cool photos and the story so far on my battle with Multiple Myeloma.

So here they are.

Video #2

Video #3





My name is Brady Effler and I am currently unemployed because I am going through chemo treatments. I was diagnosed with Multiple Meyloma at the end of July 2013, and now I'm fighting the good fight. If you liked what you read, please feel free to donate. I am currently trying to pay off my student loans and other bills (pills, hospital visits, etc...). Anything you give is awesome. Thanks again for reading. I'm not begging, or trying to pull the wool over anyone, just being honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment